(405) 823-4928 Edmond and I'll assist you to comprehend all the fees and identify any mistakes.
(405) 823-4928 There are certain typical fees related to closing the sale of a house. These fees are usually divided between the buyer and seller, as dictated in the sales contract. Many are conventional, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Oklahoma to help show you through your deal.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your transaction, not only will I work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also push for limited closing costs. And once we've come to an agreement, I'll fully clarify the closing costs so you are aware of exactly what you're paying for.
If you're buying real estate in Oklahoma County, you will get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's previous experience and is required to be within a tolerable range so you're not astonished when you come to the closing table. I'll be glad to go through the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates in question.