(405) 823-4928 Edmond and I'll aid you to be aware of all the expenses and identify any mistakes.
(405) 823-4928 There are certain typical fees accompanying closing the sale of a house. These costs are commonly split between the buyer and seller, as directed in the sales contract. Many are conventional, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Oklahoma to help show you through your transaction.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your transaction, I'll not only work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also campaign for limited closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll give a detailed list of the closing costs so you are aware of exactly what you're paying for.
If you're buying real estate in Oklahoma County, you will get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's past experiences and is required to be within a suitable range so you're not astonished when you arrive at the closing appointment. I'll be happy to review the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem questionable.