(405) 823-4928 Edmond and I'll help you comprehend all the expenses and point out any mistakes.
(405) 823-4928 There are certain typical expenses related to closing the sale of a house. These expenses are often divided between the buyer and seller, as instructed in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Oklahoma to help guide you through the deal.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we hammer out your deal, I'll not only work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also push for reduced closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll fully explain the closing costs so you are aware of exactly where your money is going.
When buying a house in Oklahoma County, you'll be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's previous experience and is required to be within an acceptable range so you're not astonished when you get to the closing appointment. I'll be willing to go through the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates of concern.