(405) 823-4928 Edmond and I'll help you understand all the costs and point out any inaccuracies.
(405) 823-4928 There are certain expected expenses linked to closing the sale of a house. These costs are usually split between the buyer and seller, as noted in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Oklahoma to help show you through your transaction.
Looking to Buy?
We're experienced and knowledgeable.
It's a tremendous undertaking buying a home. Of course with all the excitement is also some uneasiness especially leading up to the transaction. If you're like most people, we bet you'll likely want some expert advice along the way and you'll undoubtedly need a real estate agent looking out for your top interests.
We're without question qualified in Naples real estate, and would love to provide assistance with purchasing your first home.
Give us a call at 866-300-1550 or email Info@PipelineROI.com.
Costs pertaining to your mortgage to be paid at closing
(Click here for details)
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we hammer out your transaction, I'll not only work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also advocate for reduced closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll walk you through the closing costs so you know exactly what you're paying for.
When purchasing a property in Oklahoma County, you'll be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within an appropriate range so you're not shocked when you reach the closing table. I'll be happy to go over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that are uncertain.