(405) 823-4928 Edmond and I'll help you be aware of all the fees and call attention to any inaccuracies.
(405) 823-4928 There are certain ordinary costs related to closing the sale of a house. These fees are often split between the buyer and seller, as spelled out in the sales contract. Many are conventional, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Oklahoma to help lead you through the deal.
Looking to Buy?
We're experienced and knowledgeable.
It's a tremendous undertaking buying a home. Of course with all the excitement is also some uneasiness especially leading up to the transaction. If you're like most people, we bet you'll likely want some expert advice along the way and you'll undoubtedly need a real estate agent looking out for your top interests.
We're without question qualified in Naples real estate, and would love to provide assistance with purchasing your first home.
Give us a call at 866-300-1550 or email Info@PipelineROI.com.
Closing costs that are tied to financing
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
Taxes commonly paid at closing (Learn more)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
Insurance fees due at closing (Learn more)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we hammer out your sale, I'll not only work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also advocate for lower closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll explain in detail the closing costs so you are informed of exactly where your money is going.
If you're purchasing a house in Oklahoma County, you will get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within an appropriate range so you're not surprised when you reach the closing table. I'll be glad to look at the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates in question.